Criteria for Community stallholders
Each year Pagan Pride UK gives non-profit groups (like moots, foodbanks, non-charging training groups etc.) and registered charities the chance to apply for a heavily discounted stall at Pagan Pride UK, in recognition of the services they offer to the Pagan community and to the public at large. In order to qualify for a community stall, an organisation must meet the following criteria
1. All organisations applying for a community stall should agree with and support the aims of Pagan Pride UK, which can be found here.
2. Stalls will only be granted to non-profit groups, registered charities and Pagan Symposium members.
3. Previous poor conduct at a Pagan Pride UK or Pagan Symposium event may preclude an organisation from having a stall in the community area.
4. A history of poor online conduct (abuse etc.) towards Pagan Pride UK or to a symposium member may preclude an organisation from having a stall.
5. All community stallholders agree to abide by the traders’ terms and conditions. You can find out what these are in our Traders’ FAQ.
Do you meet the criteria? Apply for your community stall here.
All community stall spaces will be 3m by 3m, and stallholders will need to provide their own gazebos, tables, chairs etc.
One car will be allowed on site per organisation, in order to unload equipment and to pack down at the end of the festival. Please see the traders’ FAQ for full details as to vehicle arrangements.
Though community stalls are heavily discounted, there is a small charge which is determined by the type of organisation and whether the organisation intends to trade. Upon your successful application, this will be calcuated by our Community Manager and confirmed to you by e-mail. Should you confirm your booking, he will then arrange payment with you.